Jaipuria real estate

By: advharshgupta
Hi,I would like to advise you that you have to send a legal notice through an Advocate & then file a criminal complaint case (with Economic Offense Wing CELL) and consumer case against Jaipuria Infrastructure Developers pvt. Ltd. under the provisions of Consumer Protection Act, 1986 in the District Consumer Forum in order to receive back your initial booking/registration amount along with interest from such Company. This takes about one and half years to complete the whole case.You can reach to me on harshmparekh@gmail.com

I am looking forward to hear a prompt reply from our end.

Harsh gupta
9971780620 (M)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *