Refund of money given for immigration

By: Arvind

Dear sir/Madam,

This is to bring to your notice that I arvind kumar has applied for PR to Canada under the advise given by the agent of WWICS,MOHALI. After verifying and going through my documents they told that I have a strong case for PR to Canada so I applied for PR under file no 80655. And I gave them 3,70,000 rupees in total including taxes. However after two years they told me that ur documents are not valid as per Canadian law so you apply for refund .and they told me that they can give only 50,000 rupees because they had paid money at Canada .they never gave me any slip or receipt of money given to Canada . so I filed a complaint in police station mohali.after two months of harassment that refunded me only 2,50,000 only and as I don’t understand Punjabi language properly that told me to sign consent form . because of long emotional and mental harrasment I took that money . but they never returned my documents that I had given to then that still have my ILETS and other documents with them when I told them they said they will return them and will give a call. I never got any call till date and they still have my 1,50,000 ruppes including miscellaneous money given to them . I want justice and strongly demand my refund. As I m working in a private university and I m from shimla himachal Pradesh basically I always feel insecure and stressed due to this kindly do the needful and ablidge.



Arvind kumar

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *